CALL US AT (909) 527-3142

Rest at ease Tax

We offer everything from Tax Preparation services, Business Incorporating, Small Bookkeeping and Full Accounting Services, as well as Payroll Services.

We also offer QuickBooks Installation and training for those who want to take charge of their own accounting but not sure how. We can come to your location of business (home or office) on a one on one basis and install, customize set-up and train you and your staff.

Tax Preparation Services include

Individuals, Self Employed, Corporations, S Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies (LLCS), Limited Partnerships (LPs), Estates, Trust & Gifts, Not-for-Profit Organizations

We can also assist and help you prepare for

Real Estate Sales & purchases, Foreclosures & Short Sales, Cancellation of debt, 1031 like-kind exchanges, starting a Business, selling a Business, Tax Strategies for legally minimizing tax burdens, Divorce & Support Issues


When you come to visit for your tax appointment (in person or remotely), you will need some of the documents and information listed below. These suggested documents are needed to complete your return. This is what you should bring, drop off or send* to our office so we can prepare an accurate tax return and get the best refund possible for you.

  • Your previous year’s tax return (for transfer of the carry forward information, if applicable)
  • Valid photo IDs for you and your spouse for joint returns
  • Security PIN received from IRS, if applicable
  • Bank information (Routing & Account Numbers) for direct deposits/withdrawals
  • If you qualify for Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
  • Proof of relationship for your qualifying children
  • Birth certificate, marriage certificate, adoption records, court records, etc.
  • Proof that your qualifying children lived with you more than half of the tax year
  • Medical records, school records, social services or placement agency records, landlord’s statement etc.
  • Income Information for you and your dependent, such items include: FORMS W2, 1099, SSA, Unemployment, Self-Employment Income, tips etc…


Affordable Care Act

  • Form 1095-A if you enrolled in an insurance plan through the Marketplace (Exchange)
  • Marketplace exemption certificate (ECN) if you filed for and received an exemption from the Marketplace (Exchange)
  • Form 1095-B and/or 1095-C if you had insurance coverage through any other healthcare provide


Education Payments

  • Forms 1098-T, 1098-E (for student loan interest paid), the amount of qualified educational expenses, records of any scholarships or fellowships you received (not listed on form 1098)


Other Personal Expenses

  • Expenses of a homeowner, medical expenses, charitable donations, employee expenses, etc.
  • Self-Employment Expenses
  • Summary of all expenses for running your business, business-use assets, business use of your vehicle.
  • IF you purchased a new home please bring in the “closing document” (the document which has all the final cost of the purchase)
  • IF you purchased a new vehicle, boat, motorcycle, RV, trailer or other major purchases please bring in the contracts from the purchase


If you were affected by a federally declared disaster

  • City/county you lived/worked/had property in, records supporting the losses, records of rebuilding/repair costs, insurance reimbursements etc.
  • Additional documents and information that might be useful in preparation of your return